Translate

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Withdraw Satoshi !

Here's my example: - I Asked to withdraw on: Satoshi 10,000.

BUT,

YOU - NOT  to do the same !!!

Why tell you this?

Because - she'll lose: COMMISSION - Bitcoin wallet - perceived transfer - see figure in Step 5:

STEP 1:








 STEP 2 :  Click  on Withdraw




                                                                                 

STEP 3 :   is....,,pending''



STEP 4 : The process takes - about 10 minutes!




STEP 5 :
Transfer - was made, BUT:

Look what happened  in my wallet XAPO:
I received this mail:

I opened it &...bad SURPRISE:




                                                Conclusion:

I advise you, do not to retreat than to over 100,000 Satoshi!

                                                    Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment